Posts Tagged ‘web2.0’

Texas Free Death Search

Sunday, March 21st, 2010

Texas free death search
Red ring of death on X-box.?

I’m so mad. It was working perfectly last night when I was playing Call of Duty 4 online. I went to play this morning and every time I went into a Team Death match it would freeze after a couple minutes, and at first I thought it was a problem with the internet connection because we have a router to hook up the computer and x-box online at the same time, so I unplugged it from the router and put it right into the modem, and I got to play one full round of search and destroy, and then I tried playing another round, and it froze again. So I shut if off and turned it back on, and there were the three lights. I was so mad, we’ve only had it for a year.

So I looked up a towel trick on youtube and I don’t know if I should try it… and I heard about this place in Texas that fixes it for free, does anyone know how long it will take if I mail it in, should i try the towel trick so I can play right away? I don’t know what to do, I really want to play. =[

Three lights means its dead and you can get it repaired for free,(as long as its under warranty, and you have tried to fix it yourself). Just send it to microsoft and wait a few weeks. Dont try the towell trick it overheats the console and makes the metal expand, it will work a few times but in the end it will completely destroy it and probably void the warranty.
Most if not all 360s break within 18 months =[

Texas Fbi Records

Thursday, March 18th, 2010

Texas fbi records
How can I find my birth father?

When I was 30 I found out my dad wasn’t my real father. I am desperate to find him but have no idea how to start. The Social Security Death index doesn’t list him as deceased and I have asked neighbors who knew him with no result as to his location now. He was a Lutheran minister in Cape Girardeau, MO from 1970 to 1973.(The church has no records.) He moved to Escanaba, Michigan after that, where he also was pastor. He was accused, but never convicted, of murdering his wife in 1975 or 76. He was investigated by the FBI. His name is William Dean Tabor. He was no longer allowed to serve as a minister after the murder. I am told he never served a day in jail. He was born in the state of Indiana on 3/2/1933. I know that for a time after the murder, he lived in Texas but dont know where. I know that I have at least 1 sister and 2 brothers. He got a masters in religion and a BS in psychology and business somewhere in Indiana. He speaks fluent German and Latin. Can anyone help me?

I went to that
I put in my name and it said there was no such person
I went to
I put in my name and it had 198 hits with ages phone #s, cities and states. I found me
You can get a 24 hour pass
I went to
I have a membership
I live in California
I put in my name and birthdate and I found me
Public Records
gave my name address and phone numbers for the past 10 years
Here is one of several at
Name: William D Tabor
Birth Date: Mar 1933
Street address: 16538 Twin Fox
City: San Antonio
County: Bexar
State: Texas
Zip Code: 78247
Phone Number: 210-492-4914
Record Number: 733427016
He has moved several times so check the phone book for San Antonio, Texas for his latest phone number

Texas Records Searches

Tuesday, March 9th, 2010

Texas records searches
Can a member of a bar’s staff legally force a person to submit to a search of their person? In Texas?

A friend was at a bar yesterday, and the manager decided that he believed my friend was selling drugs. The manager forced my friend to empty all pockets and submit to being patted down. My friend attempted to leave rather than submit, and they did not allow him to leave without being searched. I just want to know if this is legal. We are in Texas. For the record, they found no drugs on him in the search, and to the best of my knowledge, he is not a drug user or dealer. It was bar staff that detained him, no actual members of law enforcement.

No, you have the RIGHT to leave. If you were detained it’s almost certainly false imprisonment.

If you want to stay at the bar then you have to deal with the bar’s rules and procedures.

There’s nothing to sue for because there are no damages. You have to prove that you’ve been damaged or suffered a loss to file a successful law suit.

The only option is to report it to the police and file a report. The DA may take some action, but unless you were detained for a prolonged period of time against your will I doubt anything will happen.