Kings County Court House

the former owners will not move out?

My sister bought a house and people who bought it are still in the house. The possession date is past. The people refuse to move for reasons that are 21 days. What can you do it. The Washington County sheriff, said the king can not intervene and that it has to go to court.

Well if the sheriff told him to go to court about it then that is probably the only thing you can do

Comments are closed.