Montgomery County District Court Md

Child Support?

Can you sue someone for unpaid child support? If so, what is the court handle that? Circuit Judicial district ?????? I live in Montgomery County, MD. Yes, I have to establish paternity. If I have been to the division of child support in my country and curtrently 14k more in the hole.

Contact your local county prosecutor's office district. Have a maintenance division child and to help you throw the ball rolling. You have to stay in the back of the prosecutor. There are things you can do, suspend your driver's license revocation any commercial license is the State, (contractor, etc), not just sit after submitting the paperwork. Make them work for you!

Comments are closed.