Free Public Access Records

Where I can access the divorce records without joining some service?

I am applying for student loans (financial aid) and wanted to know the date of my divorce, which was so long ago I can not even remember the year! I lost my story for many years also, and can not find Web site that provides this information without joining a service … Can anyone help me find free access to public information?

If you remember the court in their divorce, the clerk's office can help you find copies of your divorce papers. Or if they were represented by counsel at that time and the lawyer or law firm is still around, give them a call to see if they have kept their files. Depending on the state and county where you were divorced, older records may not appear on the Internet, regardless of the website to pay any money.

Comments are closed.