Seminole County Courts

Who do you contact to have an arrest “exponged” from your record?

I was arrested over two years ago in Seminole County (FL), but abjudication was withheld on my case and I was told that I could apply in two years to have my arrest exponged from my record. Do I need to contact the clerk of court? Is there usually a fee? What can I expect?

I was not convicted….the only thing on my record is the actual arrest.

There are firms that advertise on the internet that will do this for you.

Comments are closed.