Westmoreland County Court House

Where can I report court corruportion along with attorneys that are involved in the Westmoreland County Area?

This is a child custody case, the Judge was a good friend of ex now dead father in-law, who also worked at the Westmoreland County Court House in PA. My ex husband is an attorney does not have to pay alimony, any type of child support, he has primay physical custody, without even a trial being held. I want this to go public.

You can report the judge’s behavior to the state supreme court, or the state bar’s committee on judicial ethics — whichever handles oversight of judicial conduct (it varies by state).

Comments are closed.