Texas Background Checks Criminal Records

Texas background checks criminal records
How can I correct an incorrect criminal background check?

My boyfriend is trying ot get a job but his background check comes back saying he has a felony offese of a dui in the state of Texas. He has never been to Texas nor has had any felony offenses. What can we do to take this off of his criminal record? He is having a hard time finding a job with it on there!

Contact the law enforcement agency that reported it.

Contact the credit bureaus and FTC as he has probably been a victim of identity theft.



Make sure you know for sure he is telling the truth. I’m not saying he’s not, but it’s not uncommon for someone to deny things they don’t want the people currently in their life to know about.

Tags: , , , ,

Comments are closed.