Texas Civil Court

Texas civil court
What if you avoid being served with court documents in Texas?

I support civil case with the Attorney General Texas. The father of my child is not to serve. He lived in three residences in the last year and the police can not keep up. I have your address present and gave his new attorney general direction. I tried to call the court and the search for civil cases online. I feel so helpless. I do not understand why you can not locate. I served and I was told you to attend the hearing date, even if it is served. What happens if you do not serve our court date? Does anyone have suggestions on how I can help the police to follow?

After 30 days and a reasonable attempt for him to find the case may proceed without him. You can not challenge any sentence against him.

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.