Whitfield County

can a date for a child to meet the responsible consumption to be changed?

My son was recently accused of stealing by theft in Whitfield County, Georgia. we received a letter to comply with the official entry in the mail. conflict that interfere with that date. is a possibility that the date be postponed?

Please contact our agent as soon as possible and ask that it be changed and why you need the weather has changed. Most of the officers of admission to the probation office of the children are ready to work with you, but just know they have a certain amount of time to use before a decision on the case, so do not expect to get an extension of time before a meal indeed. There is the possibility of diverting resources to the community so if a first offense, or offense. But if you fail to appear for consumption, without knocking, to approve the court costs.

Comments are closed.