Texas County Marriage Record

Texas county marriage record
I never gave my original marriage license to the clerk of the county?

My husband and I were married for about 6 months and I want to separate because the abuse. It is, I never gave a marriage license to register. We were married by a minister in a home, not a judge. We got married in Texas. It is in the army and get paid married. We moved from Kansas, but I and I went back to Texas with my mother. What should I do to get a divorce? I am a woman that my image is that of a man, I do not know what to do about it.

Good thing I was not in the way the regulations are not married! In fact, I had a friend who married and do not return the paper work as well, and was informed by the clerk of the county if the court does not documeanted no. If you do not trust me call your courthouse can tell you. Hey, after that you want to have fun with his former military knows that payment was received too scruwed married. This will teach you to hurt that is supposed to love. It is also good for you stay away from strong

Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

Comments are closed.